Summary: Competitive-minded and consistent Halo player since Halo 3. Xbox Live Gold member for 11+ years. Xbox Insider for 5+ years. Big Team Battle is my passion. I create gameplay opportunities through teamwork and leadership. I persevere by being mentally stronger and more mature than the opposition. I strive to find the light in the dark.....the point between rage and serenity.
My Halo Timeline: Beat Halo CE & Halo 2's Campaigns on solo Legendary (PC) before buying an Xbox 360 & Halo 3 in early 2009. Focused mainly on collecting achievements. I then discovered competitive Halo (MLG at the time) & began watching online tournaments every chance I got. Since then I've kept up with the competitive Halo Esports scene closely & am a dedicated spectator/fan of many players. Due to school & a lack of close immediate support I would never compete in tournaments myself, but I've always had a strong interest in playing Halo competitively no matter the situation. For me, having fun in any multiplayer game means winning & learning how to do so in the most skillfully efficient & teamwork oriented way possible. The following happened next in chronological order:
- Unlocked all achievements in Halo 3 (including DLC).
- Bought Halo 3 ODST day one & unlocked all achievements acquiring Recon armor in Halo 3 (noteworthy feat at the time).
- Played the Halo Reach Beta & hit max rank.
- Bought Halo CE Anniversary day one & unlocked all achievements.
- Bought Halo Reach day one & unlocked all achievements (including DLC). I climbed to "Reclaimer" rank. I had 70,000+ kills with over a 1.9 K/D. Discovered my love for Big Team Battle.
- Bought Halo 4 day one & unlocked all achievements. Hit SR130 within two months of the game's release. I have 103,000+ kills, over a 2.3 K/D, and a 50CSR in BTB, CTF, Race, OG Slayer, ect.
- Played the Halo 5 Beta & achieved Semi-Pro rank in Slayer & Breakout.
- Bought Halo MCC day one & mainly stuck to the BTB playlist. Due to the incredibly broken nature of the game I refused to get all the achievements. There is a lot I could say here. This was by far the lowest point in my experience with the Halo franchise.
- Bought Halo 5 day one & unlocked all achievements. Joined ExO Delta Gaming. Placed Champion #13 in BTB during the Preseason & Champion #43 in only 24 games during the Summer 2019 Season on my alt HybridSupport76. Publicly credited on Halo Waypoint for having majorly impacting the 2019 "BTB Refresh" update (awarded 343 Fire Unicorn AR skin). Placed Champ in BTB on several other accounts. Over 1000 Warzone wins (90% win rate; non-firefight) & over an 80% win rate in Arena with 360+ Perfection medals. HaloTracker: Top 100 for Score and top 800 for K+A/D Ratio. Almost exclusively played BTB (hated 4v4 with a passion).
Other Noteworthy Points:
- I've set up & successfully run over four different local 6+ Xbox 360 Halo LANs.
- I personally attended & spectated MLG's 2011 Columbus Ohio tournament (Halo Reach) and the 2017 Halo World Championship (Halo 5).
- I don't curse/cuss at all. Even so, I choose to judge others by their actions, not purely by their words.
- I'm an avid gamer, streamer, music listener, movie viewer, and overall media connoisseur.
-Type: Microsoft Elite (wired; 4 paddles; hair triggers on; left analog stick on "aggressive")
-Button Layout: Bumper Jumper
-Horizontal Sensitivity: 2
-Vertical Sensitivity: 3
-Aim Acceleration: 5
-Inner & Outer Deadzones: 0
-Toggle Crouch, Clench Protection, Assassinations, Maintain Sprint, Auto-Stabilize & Vibration: ALL OFF
-Hold to Clamber: On
-Headset: Astro A50+TR Modkit+"ZaliaS Arcturus" EQ preset
-Console: Xbox One X (non-Scorpio)
-Capture Card: Elgato HD60 S+
-Monitor: LG 27UL500
-Microphone: Blue Yeti+pop filter
-Chair: Maxnomic Pro-Chief TBE
-Editing Software: Final Cut Pro X
-Webcam: Logitech C920
-Computer: 2020 custom-built NZXT (NVIDIA 2080 TI; Intel i9 9900K 8-core 3.6GHz; 32GB 4000GHz RAM; 2TB M.2 NVMe SSD)
Its all about the "W"
Achilles Body acquired 5/12/2016
Achilles Helmet acquired 2/4/2017
To be considered to join: Minimum 1.5 BTB KD and 100 BTB games played (effective 1/17/2017). ExO Delta Gaming is a skill-based Halo Big Team Battle clan, currently active in Halo 5. Founded in 2005 during the period of Halo 2, ExO is a gaming organization competitive in the latest Halo game. Our primary interest is playing 8v8 Halo BTB games. ExO plays to win, we do not stat or farm. We pride ourselves on teamwork.
We are not some fly by night clan, here today gone tomorrow. We are, and always will be, relevant in the Halo community. So, if you're looking for 'a' clan don't bother, but if you're looking for the clan, then we could be for you. We're not just a bunch of people who don't know each other. We're a brotherhood, and we've each gone through a proven vetting process to determine if we're ExO material. Ultimately, all non-ExO have to go through this process in order to join us.
We are currently recruiting new members, however we are very selective with how we choose our candidates. We have an established recruitment process that best supports our needs. In the end, our leadership structure, High Command, will ultimately determine whether a player earns membership. Visit our website ExODeltaGaming.com for more info.
If you are interested in scheduling a scrim with us contact: JC n Tennessee, and/or AdDyPyRo (Note: "Scrim" = 8v8 Custom Games on BTB maps/gametypes currently in matchmaking). See Genesis Rider's bookmarks for the latest BTB maps.
Made your first hot drop into HaloWaypoint.com
Halo 5: Guardians MP Beta
Halo 5: Guardians MP Beta participant.
View your Service Record on the web.
Become a member of an active Spartan Company.