A Company for active Halo 5 players who primarily run night-time ops and are looking for good partners. Partners primarily sought for Arena and Warzone Firefight competition, but those looking for Campaign co-op partners and testers for Forge maps or gametype Customs are also encouraged.
Expectations here aren't as high or specific as many other Companies. However, what expectations there are should be respected. They include the following:
- Late Availability - It's right in the name: looking for people who primarily play at night. That doesn't have to be the only time you play, but it should be the main time you play. And you should play somewhat regularly. No sense joining if you aren't going to actually join in the games themselves, no?
- Be An Adult, And Act The Part - Should be at least 21 in age, and be able to strike a balance between cussing and having an intelligent conversation. If all you know how to do is cuss or trash talk the other team, you aren't wanted. If you get offended by swearing, you aren't wanted, either. If you can balance those two, then welcome.
- Be Well-Rounded - Looking for those who enjoy Ranked and Social Arena, Firefight and Campaign, so we can change things up as the mood strikes without losing people because that's "not their thing". If you only enjoy one mode in the game, then this isn't the Company for you.
- Communication & Responsiveness - Having a mic and using it to make call-outs is important, especially if playing in Arena, and in Arena especially if playing in Ranked playlists. However, lacking a mic is acceptable if you show you're responsive to acting on the call-outs of the players that do have mics. The important thing is that there's enough team communication and action based on that to work effectively. If lacking a mic, should be willing to send and receive messages at least.
- Balance Competition & Fun - Looking for those who can bring skilled play and a strong competitive spirit to the table, so complete noobs aren't wanted, no offense. At the same time, we aren't playing professional level either, so if you are that skilled, then this isn't the Company for you, either. You should be in the middle between playing well and not taking everything seriously. We're here to win, but also just to have a good time, too. NO trash-talking teammates is accepted, period. There's a fine line between stern encouragement to play better and being disrespectful, and you should understand where that is already.
- Have Passion - This isn't as much a requirement as it is a preference, but looking for players who really enjoy this franchise and like to discuss it. Whether that's thoughts on improvements and new features they should have in future entries or discussing the story and characters in the fiction of the Campaign and theories on what will happen next, being able to discuss more than just the match at hand would definitely be appreciated.
Efforts will be made to vet players that meet the requirements before they are allowed to join. Typically this will come from one of us having actually played multiple matches with you and thinking you're a good fit. If you haven't played with a member, you likely won't be approved until you have. If you're invited to join, then welcome! Looking forward to kicking -Yoink- together.