Current gamertag: xLarrys
Played Halo since: 2012
H5: 2,100 hou
LEVEL 100+ ONLY
About us (from KryPToN Larry's/omgitslarrymc's perspective):
Back in summer 2014 we started as a just a group of friends. We played games together and planned to do youtube as a clan. We never got around to it and for a year we just played games and slowly more members started to leave. When the 2015 summer holidays came around I decided that I want to do youtube and I should start the clan back up. Unfortunately only one member of the clan was willing to do it. So I recruited some friends and we once again became a clan with a name but nothing to show off. We played games and got ready for when we would actually do youtube. We setup our channels and everything. But then the money that i had been saving up for an elgato and a blue yeti ended up being spent of me buying a tv and an xbox one. so once again it looked like nothing would come of KryPToN Clan. But, I soon found out that xbox one has a game dvr built in and so I made my first montage. At the start of 2016 I was reunited with an old friend who is now known as KryPToN Josh, I told him about this youtube nonsense and he was in. KryPToN Clan was finally on its feet...
We currently have 4 youtubers in KryPToN Clan and with each account having a good amount of videos on.
Videos that we do:
- Achievement guides
- Funny edits/memes
- Training videos
Rules (all 9001 of them):
WE DON'T TAKE ALL THESE RULES 100% SERIOUSLY BUT JUST STICK TO THE ONES THAT ARE REALLY IMPORTANT e.g No Racism
- No racism!
- No sexism!
- No discrimination of ANY kind!
- Be kind!
- No swearing violently at fellow clan members.
- No beef. If you have a problem with someone then sort it out, don't make a big deal of it.
- No aggressive raging.
- Always say "gg" at the end of a clan battle or tournament.
- Use constructive criticism. Telling someone there crap is not going to make them better at the game.
- Be friendly and have a laugh.
- If someone of a higher rank tells you what to do, then do it.
- Don't bully or harass others.
- Don't spam clan members inboxes. 1 or 2 messages is enough.
- Don't spam game invites.
- If you're not taking part in a clan battle then don't get angry. You'll probably be in the next one.
- Practise halo and other games solo. You don't have to have the whole squad there to practise.
- Staying in our clan to try and get more subscribers and then leaving is not allowed. But if you join our clan just to do clan battles and then leave to join a different clan once you feel your good enough is 100% allowed!
- Please don't play music down the mic. If someone is recording then they will have problems with copyright and its just annoying.
- Don't ask for a promotion. You can ask questions about promotions but don't ask for one. Its very annoying.
- Don't spam peoples youtube channels.
- Don't upload anything to youtube that is unkind or offensive. Opinions will always be allowed though.
- Don't upload gameplay that is boring and/or bad quality.
- Don't film videos with a potato.
If that sounds good to you then what are you waiting for?
Made your first hot drop into HaloWaypoint.com
View your Service Record on the web.
Become a member of an active Spartan Company.
Memorial Day Badge 2
Awarded to Spartans who match with 343 on Memorial Day Weekend 2018