The Halo Channel allows you to enjoy award-winning original Halo programming, the best in community-created content, and the ability to access deep background information about the Halo universe and story – all through a custom-designed and personalized digital network. It was an incredible ...
Hey Friends, Postums here to share a bountiful update this month on everything that is Halo: The Master Chief Collection (MCC). For those who have been paying attention, it has been a packed month with lots of new information coming from the studio. July felt like the month of Halo.
The clip-off will run for 3 days (July 17-19) All players will search the same matchmaking parameters Cliptrocity #1: Halo 3 PC FFA; Players will save and submit their best (and worst!) plays from the weekend
Get the latest info on MCC's development as we move towards our next big release. We recap Halo 3's flight, Firefight for Halo 3: ODST's announcement, a technical deep dive with engineers, a breakdown of work from design and art, then close with an all-up project update. Get comfy with some tasty snacks for this behemoth!
The Master Chief returns in the next chapter of the legendary franchise in “Halo Infinite.” Developed by 343 Industries and created with the studio’s new Slipspace Engine, “Halo Infinite” debuted at the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing with a thrilling engine demo that provides a glimpse into the future of the Halo franchise that leads it into new and unexpected directions.
Well i personally love craig but..... The way this started is because of the terrible textures and graphics of the game. Oh please, really? The game looks fine. I can't believe how uptight Halo fans can be. "The gameplay demo didn't look...
If we keep it going they should add them back. 343 should listen if we all want them back in the game even if that means adding them every weekend to give us a bigger boost on the weekend. Let’s get to stating what we want Spartans...
There is a good chance this has been posted before, but why exactly do they cap off experience every match at 12,000 for Performance and Team Work in PvP and 18,000 in firefight? Why tie it to the medals in the first place? That system actually makes it...
As their graphical abilities improve, they update the games' graphics, which can either be described as in-universe changes (like Master Chief's armor being switched from CE's Mark V to Halo 2's Mark VI), or be left unexplained as just a...
The Deco Band is just about the raddest and baddest bunch of slayers the world has ever seen. You'll often times see us running away with your flag or throwing sticky nades on your momma's phat dome piece- GERK! For real though. If you want that Achilles Armour before Halo Infinite comes out, join up. We need help killing marines. WARNING: don't put up with any crap from CrozySpoN, one of our members. If he is bothering you, just do what the rest of us do: pretend that his mic doesn't work and we cannot hear him.
Welcome to the Deco Band!
We need very active Spartans players to unlock the "Achilles" helmet. It is essential that you are an active player, we are NOT going to carry inactive players. Our last few commendations will be completed mostly in Warzone and BTB.
We need to see progress of daily progress, if you come to help and you are an active player you are welcome, otherwise do not waste time requesting to join.
* Mandatory to have DISCORD, Join in the first 12 hours or we will expel you, We need that when you enter you give your GT and time zone.
* Be aware of messages. On both platforms (DISCORD and WAYPOINT)
* Play daily to help with commendations.
* We will not tolerate seeing people in FORGE, Custom Games and WZ FF. (Until you have helped commendations first)
***If you are going to join this company this is what you must fulfill (we will look at what you do every day and if we see something other than WARZONE, you are out):
- 150 GROUND VEHICLE KILL (TURRETS KILLS DOESN'T COUNT)
- 200 MARINES (JUST CAMP A ENEMY BASE WAITING THEM TO RESPAWN)
- a Criminal: Twitch | YouTube
- Another Clutch: Twitch | Twitter | YouTube
- Avoideds: Twitch | Twitter | YouTube
- Bound: Twitch | Twitter
- Catastrophe: Twitch | Twitter | YouTube
- Cherished: Twitch | Twitter
- Dcmons: Twitch | Twitter | YouTube
- Dominator: Twitch | Twitter
- EL FLAKO: Twitch | YouTube
- Eli X: Twitch | Twitter | YouTube
- Galaxy: Twitch | Twitter
- Gamesager: Twitch | Twitter | YouTube
- Gunnplexion: Twitch | YouTube
- Guntype: Twitch | Twitter
- HuNteR Jjx: Twitch | Twitter
- King Urbn: Twitch | Twitter
- Legitsky: Twitch | Twitter | YouTube
- Minds: Twitch | Twitter
- Monza: Twitch | Twitter | YouTube
- Naded: Twitch | Twitter | YouTube
- NNeptuunE: Twitch | Twitter
- NYSea: Twitch | Twitter
- Phluxs: Twitch | Twitter
- Slim Haley: Twitch | Twitter | YouTube
- stephenrg95: Twitch | Twitter | YouTube
- Stresss: Twitch | Twitter | YouTube
- TriPPPeY: Twitch | Twitter
- Trunks JL: Twitch | Twitter
- Tylenul: Twitch | Twitter
AMBU Team is a VERY ACTIVE company!
ON Friday 8/7/2020, WE WILL have a few spots available!
READ the following 3 points so you know what is expected if you are admitted.
1) YOU MUST BE COMPLETELY ENGAGED IN THE FOLLOWING PLAYLISTS, IF NOT, DO NOT REQUEST TO JOIN US.
- Team Arena
- 2v2 Competitive
- Warzone (Kill Marines)
- Solo Queue Team Arena
- Big Team Super Fiesta
- Big Team Battle
- Custom games
- Super Fiesta Party
- Warzone FireFight
- Be a FULLY ACTIVE PLAYER who often plays in WARZONE and Arena.
- Once on the AMBU team, you should focus on helping to complete all the murder recommendations.
- Only players with sufficient qualified experience are accepted into the Company.
- Your SR (Spartan rank) will be taken into account, although it will not be the most important factor to be accepted into the AMBU team, since everything will depend on your service record where your daily activity within Halo 5 will be reviewed. Having an SR of 140 or more can increase your chances of entry.
- If at any time you are struggling and unable to play Halo 5 for a long time, you should report the news via a Waypoint message.
- Kill an enemy Spartan with a ground vehicle.
- Kill an enemy Spartan with any grenade.
- Protect your teammate.
- Kill the driver of a moving enemy vehicle with a sniper rifle. (priority)
- Hijack a vehicle or Skyjack a flying vehicle.
- Kill an enemy Spartan with a shoulder run. (priority)
- Kill an enemy Spartan with a ground pound. (priority)
- Kill a Spartan enemy with a headshot. (priority)
- Kill an opponent by hitting him with a vehicle.
- Kill a Spartan enemy with a standard weapon. (priority)
- Kill Marines. (priority) .
- Kill an enemy Spartan when your health is low and survive.
- Kill an opponent who shot you first.
- Assassinate enemy Spartans. (priority)
- Kill a Spartan enemy with melee.
- Get the Cluster Luck, Last Shot, Syonara or Fastball medal.
- Kill a player with precision weapons without missing. (priority)
What is considered an inactive member?
3 days without playing Halo 5.
When will we get the Achilles set?
Based on calculations, we'll get the full set in the last quarter of 2020 before the release of Halo infinite.
Do we speak only English or also Spanish?
30% at AMBU speak Spanish from Colombia, Chile, Mexico and Argentina.
Is there a means or forum to communicate with the Leader or the Lieutenant and other members of the company?
No, only by direct message on Xbox Live or via Halo Waypoint.
Are there more rewards apart from armor?
Different Req packs will be earned each time a 4/5 or 5/5 objective is completed that will appear in your inventory.
[Leaders of the Company] There's two of us
Lady Amorosa & munk07
(Lady is bilingual in English & Spanish)
*You must be SR100 or above*
ONLY ACCEPTING 1.0 Arena KD or HIGHER
HIGHEST ARENA RANK: DIAMOND 1+ (NEW RULE)
This group is designated to bring players and friends together to keep Halo active. It's not just a company, but rather a community of players that enjoy the Halo franchise.
Rude behavior towards other company members will not be tolerated. Meaning, do not teabag, swear at, or demoralize other members. Simple.. As.. That.
(THIS IS COMPLETELY OPTIONAL)
Monthly Competition: Marine Kills/Assassinations
[Standard Prize Goals]
Kill 50 Marines in one Warzone Match
Earn 7 Assassinations in one Arena Match
[Grand Prize Goals]
Kill 70 Marines in one Warzone Match
Earn 10 Assassinations in one Arena Match
Standard Prize ($5; 4 Winners)
Grand Prize ($10; 1 Winner)
Members can now win more than once per month including Grand Prize.
Each Prize is awarded through separate games.
A member 'could' win $30 every month provided by munk07 and Lady Amorosa
August Winners (Still active for 2020)
HOW TO REDEEM PRIZES
Winners MUST send a screenshot to munk07 or Lady Amorosa with the required kills visible in the correct game mode, along with the company name visible under the players name.
(False/Custom Game screenshots used to win prizes will result in immediate removal from the company)