Halo 5: Guardians features ten free post-launch content updates, adding an incredible host of new modes, maps, weapons, armor, features, and more.
Spartan Companies are designed to unite players under a common banner, and take team play to a whole new level as you rise up the ranks. Join an active Spartan ...
WNA is a community of 20 Spartan Companies! You can find our Community hub here. Hydra Nations 99/100 Members Est. 4/8/2016.
New From The Official Halo Online Store. All new tees, hats, hoodies, accessories, and more now available at the official online store. Shop Now
Halo Universe. Discuss the expanding Halo fiction. General Discussion. General Halo and Xbox topics. Recruiting. Find Spartans for your cause. Spartan Companies
Seeing how ODST was made with a little team from Bungie at the time, it wouldn't really fit anymore since none of them remain. I'm not saying Bungie does things better then 343, enough of that crap. But it is safe to assume that 343 would drop...
Hey everyone! Anyone care for some casual ODST gaming? I've finished the campaign multiple times, but since I switched to the xbox one, I didn't really go "friend" hunting. But since I always played solo, it got kind of... well not...
So, I have all the Achievements in Halo 3: ODST except for two: The Vidmaster Challenge Endure and The Vidmaster Challenge Deja-Vu. I am looking for 3 others who either need these Achievements as well, or who willing to help out with me getting them...
I just got the disc for the 360 in the mail yesterday and after playing it for about 3 hours straight I decided I had definitely been missing out. The campaign is a good break away from Master Chief and All Things Spartan, and switching around to each...
Welcome to the Noble Elements!
This company is made by former leadership of We Need Achi12es
Armor obtained: n/a
Helmet obtained: n/a
IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY IN ANOTHER SPARTAN COMPANY YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED
If you leave just the default message your application may be rejected.
Things to Note:
- Play Halo because you want to, not because you have to. We want to see people put hours into the game, not just several minutes.
- There is no room for egos in the company. We expect you to put in the work but are not concerned with CSR rank or who is better than who. We are here to have fun while working toward a common goal.
- Please put some effort into your request- show us why you deserve a spot.
- Have the DISCORD app readily available, as you will be sent a link to our server upon acceptance into the company.
- IF you request to join, please be nearby WayPoint throughout the next day, or so, as we are processing your request.
- SR of at least 60
- Overall multiplayer KD of .9 or higher
- The Discord App (Available on all platforms; if you don't get Discord after 24 hours of being accepted, you'll be discharged.)
- Must complete required weekly goals specified in the Commendation Progress Chat within Discord.
- If you put in less than the required activities for the week, you may be discharged.
- In Discord, you are required to complete at least half of the commendations for the week (this can be seen from displaying your stat count from our bot). If you complete a commendation twice or three times past its requirement, you can re-allocate it into a commendation you have not completed. The target number may change as we approach the armor/helmet, but as of right now it is not specified.)
When joining discord, read through previous messages in the Reception chat. You may mute all other channels within the server EXCEPT News and Announcements.
If you expect to be gone for an extended period of time that would affect your commendation progress for the week, a post MUST be made in the Leave of Absence chat in our Discord Server. This is to not be abused.
Warnings of removal are done through Discord, we will not seek you on Xbox when the purpose of the app is to communicate between the company.
If you see a spot open, and only if you see a spot open, please leave a personalized message about why you want to join. We prioritize applicants based on activity level and the effort put into the message. Messages with the Default Message will likely be ignored.
We just finished clearing out highly inactive members - OPEN FOR APPLICANTS!
- This Bio will be renovated in the future -
We Need Achilles. Achilles is our lifeblood. Without Achilles, we will die.
If you're like us, then you too need Achilles. Join one of our companies, and together we will forge a path to unlock this damn armor and move on with our lives.
If you're looking to join this company, be aware that we have a 200 minute activity requirement, which stretches to 225 if you do not join the Discord. Don't apply if you're not willing to play that often.
We Need Achilles' official subreddit can be found here.
WNA is a community of 20 Spartan Companies! You can find our Community hub here.
Armor: Acquired January 22, 2017
Helmet: current objective
We are a friendly group of 99 Ronin bringing gamers together for fun and competition. We are actively pursuing the Achilles Helmet commendations!
Multi Unit Tactical Team (M.U.T.T.) & Fireteam Warthog have joined forces with Ronin Company to strengthen our fight.
Note: WE HAVE THE ARMOR!!!
We are now working our way to the Helmet!
WARNING!! You will not receive the armor if you join the company. ONLY THE HELMET!!
Welcome to the new & improved 15th company of the We Need Achilles community! Why don't you join the 2000+ members of We Need Achilles and make some new gaming friends as you get one great looking helmet? Please check the forums upon joining! Our subreddit can be found here, you're more than welcome to join!
Some Information That Should Be Noted:
- Don't send messages to this company, explain why you want to join in the request form
- Please do not apply with the default message, you will be declined.
- Try to be thoughtful with why you want to join ;)
- Try to put a minimum of 5 hrs a week into the grind, if you want Achilles you have to prove it, if not then there isn't room in the company for you.
- Join our discord server (we will send the address to you in a message) For better communication with leadership it really does help overall with playing, checking how long you've played and getting the armor.
- It is YOUR responsibility to msg leadership that you are away for a period of time, 7+ days without messaging leader will result in getting kicked if you haven't provided reasons for being away.
- Show respect for each other as comrades, and try to form fireteams with each other.
- Try to stay after we get the helmet, as a symbol of our hard work and team dedication
Estimated days for helmet- 339.061
Our Brother Companies:Spoiler:Show
-Note: THE ACHILLES GRINDERS HAVE COMPLETED ALL KILL COMMENDATIONS, AND POSSESS THE FULL ACHILLES ARMOR SET. THOSE REQUESTING TO JOIN WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE PROGRESS TOWARD ACHILLES, BUT WE WELCOME FRIENDLY PLAYERS.
1. a person or thing which grinds.
2. a sharpener of tools.
3. (inf.) a gamer who repeats a process or action endlessly in a video game to achieve a long-range goal or reward.
What we are: a high-achieving Spartan Company that is serious and motivated, determined to grind for the Achilles Armor set and play co-operatively to have fun and build our skills. We are a diverse group of Noobs, try-hards, experts, rookies, gamer girls, fathers, sons, warriors and average Mountain-Dew-drinkin,' bowl-o'-Captain-Crunch-eatin' controller monkeys. We do three things very well: set firm expectations for play and membership, play cooperatively in Arena and Warzone, and respect each other's varying levels of skill and proficiency as we keep crushing the Commendations.
What we are not: tolerant of Leeches (those who play a little bit and wait for others to do the heavy lifting), Ghosts (those who put up a great application to the Company then hide in the shadows and don't play), Haters (toxic players who rage constantly and break others down), Quitters ("That's it! I'm done with this game! 343 sucks!") or Whiners ("Come on, give me another chance...I've got an infected paper cut and it hurts to play!"). Spartan up, no excuses!
What to expect as a Grinder: You don't have to be an expert; we have a great mix of casual and semi-pro players. There is room here for players who love to play Campaign Co-Op and bag achievements, for players who have their sights set on the HCS League, and for players who just love to get on mic and practice their call-outs or catch up with their buddies. We have that!
We want this. We will get it...it is a certainty! Molon labe!
-Magnyss (Fireteam Basilisk)
Fireteam Leader Lieutenants
-Instantsneaker (Fireteam Tempest)
-LITTLE Z0RR0 (Fireteam Midnight)
-ProfPlum1868 (Fireteam Aztec)
-Ace the Chapin (Fireteam Basilisk)
-Papas Junk (Fireteam Tempest)
-KeptPopcorn5189 (Fireteam Midnight)
-TBD (Fireteam Aztec)
7/2/16: 100 Members
7/20/16: Level 1 Kill Commendations Completed
9/20/16: Level 2 Kill Commendations Completed
11/9/16: Change of Command; Garruk47 to Magnyss
11/23/16: Achilles Body Armor Achieved! #giveTANKSforachilles
1/1/17: Fireteams Established
3/5/17: Level 4 Kill Commendations Completed
6/1/17: Year One Anniversary
6/21/17: Achilles Helmet Achieved! All Kill Commendations Complete! #FinishTheFight
THE ACHILLES GRINDERS' GOLDEN TRIANGLE:
-Play requirements: stay active in Halo 5, at least 10-15 Arena matches weekly, and at least 6 games of Warzone (Assault or Standard). If you'll be gone for a while, message the Commander or your Fireteam Leader.
-Forums: stay active on our private forums. Read the Weeks in Review, create threads, comment, like. Communication is key here, so raise your voice!
-Ranking: Qualify for a CSR in at least 1 Arena playlist during the FIRST TWO WEEKS of the current season. Raise your SR and your CSR in Arena.
Other Clubs and Groups
-Our Xbox Group is titled the Achilles Grinders
-Our discord servers can be found using this link
"The Road to Achilles" Archives:
Week in Review 51 - The Final Push
Week in Review 50
Week in Review 49
Week in Review 48
Week in Review 47
Achilles Grinders Hall of Champions
Achilles Grinders Time Zones & Play Times
"Welcome to the Meat Grinder!"