1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...

Forums


  1. While I'm wasting time waiting for a fix, here's another from the MS store that might help some poor soul with this issue. All of a sudden, concurrently with Halo failing, I started getting the screen flash and the delayed logon to Windows...

  2. Can't post the link but here's the main thread on the issue, been goin on about 2 weeks for some people. For me it's an on and off issue for about a week and a half now...

  3. My store's back offline again.

  4. Yeah, the lack of communication from Microsoft and 343 is the worst part of this from me, and the lack of knowledge their support staff seems to have about this. Someone, somewhere on the food chain at Microsoft dropped the ball and nobody's...

  5. I know some people have had issues accessing the Battle Pass, saying they're "offline." Last I heard, 343 was aware of the issue and looking into it Yeah it's working for my friend but for some reason not me not quite sure why

  6. I'm at 93% completion. I was going to go for the remaining 7% before infinite, but I guess not.

  7. This brings great sadness, as I have been Achievement hunting. Better luck in season 8 I guess

  8. The season rewards are still not showing up for me in the options and career tab. It keeps telling me offline, I’ve been able to play multiplayer just haven’t been able to use my points. I’ve tried to delete saved data and restarted the...

  9. Honestly a joke how there has been no word beside copy paste responses.. Current Win 10 Version 21H1 Enabled TPM in bios and everything unlocked again didn't have to update to win 11.

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...