Our goal is simple: Achilles. Any active players who are interested in earning this armor with us, do not hesitate to join.
PLEASE NOTE: We have acquired the body armor (as of 2/27/18) and are currently working on the helm. You can not receive Achilles armor from a company that has already unlocked it.
23/31 Commendations complete.
- Forgot To Pay The Toll (929/1020): Level 5
- Something On Your Face (262389/291600): Level 5
- From The Top Rope (3987/4900): Level 5
- Standard Issue (313323/388800): Level 5
- Road Trip (22224/29200): Level 5
- Too Fast For You (13206/19400): Level 5
- Sorry Mate (19211/38900): Level 5
- The Pain Train (3676/9700): Level 5
(Last Updated: June 27th, 2019)
- Play 10 approved games Sunday through Saturday. GAMES THAT DO NOT COUNT ARE: Warzone Firefight (Heroic, Legendary, or Mythic), Infection, Action Sack, and ANY Custom games.
- Prior to any absence or inability to meet weekly requirements, notify leadership here or (preferably) on the Discord server (link here). Please give dates when you expect to be absent and state why, and you will be excused within legitimate reason.
- If you choose to join our Discord server, use your gamertag from halowaypoint.com as your name.
- Be respectful to one another. Blatant disrespect or rudeness WILL NOT be tolerated.
Failure to comply with these rules will result in being kicked from the company. Continuous kicks will result in bans.
Bans can be temporary or permanent depending on the nature of the infraction.
Any questions or concerns should be brought to the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd lieutenant. (Preferably through Discord)
Sir Deathsalot: 1st Lieutenant.
XCrimson AloneX: 2nd Lieutenant.
Castrocream117: 3rd Lieutenant.
*************************************************** INVITE ONLY ***************************************************
Achilles Armor Set Progress:
➡ Armor: Completed (06/04/17)
➡ Helmet: 98%
> DISCORD <
* Leaders check player activity at the end of the month
* Inactivity: Not playing at least  games of Warzone in the current month
(If you want to stay message leadership when you'll be inactive)
If you have any questions or suggestions, message any of these people:
Lieutenant: Codename Matrix
Lieutenant: S A D K O T A
[Last Updated: 6/24/19]- Codename Matrix
[ 3 ] Commendations to complete:
Kill the driver of a moving enemy vehicle by using a Sniper Rifle: 798 / 1020 (78%)
Kill Marines: 27157 / 38900 (69%)
Kill an enemy Spartan with a ground vehicle: 17279 / 29200 (58%)
Pi3derf -YouTube | Twitch
TheSinisterBrat - YouTube | Twitch | Twitter
Shhy Panda -YouTube | Twitch
Killionaire TV - YouTube | Instagram
SooN x Pierce - Twitch
IX Trick - Twitch
Support our fam:
- Ceige Twitch
- Danoxide Twitch | Twitter
- Galaxy Twitch | Twitter
- Gunnplextion Twitch
- Logicic Twitch
- Magico Twitch | Twitter
- Menxtal Twitch
- Munoz Twitch | Twitter
- Quanta Twitch | Twitter
- Rayne Twitch | Twitter
- Shay Twitch | Twitter
- Sleepoligy Twitch | Twitter | Youtube
- Stellur Twitch | Twitter
- Tapping Buttons Twitch | Twitter
- Tripppey Twitch | Twitter
- Virua Twitch | Twitter | Youtube
- Warlord Twitch | Twitter
Proud home of:
Cak3baker; Number 1 ranked player in the world on H5 according to HaloTracker.com
Fire god ca; Player with the most kills in H5 (10,000,000+), using Steezy logic, that makes him at least 10x better than the "No.1" H5 player.
Fiery Motive; Ball-Handler-in-Chief (Most Grifball Goals on H5)
ST0P K1LLING ME; Most advanced Ai capable of outclassing Human H5 players.
Balls, Hammers, and Swords: The Fates of Human Societies
Since the dawn of mankind the relationship between Grifball and Human has been observed; a relationship which taught our hunter-gatherer ancestors how to farm and ultimately gave rise to the modern civilizations we are accustomed to today. The very first remnant of Grifball was discovered during the Flintstonian era when a primitive form of the Gravity Hammer was invented and used as a mating tool. The male with the biggest Hammer was always assured the pleasure of dragging the opposite gender by the hair. Early forms of the Energy Sword gave way to the rise of agriculture as people were now able to easily and efficiently harvest grain.
Around 7500 years ago, now with gratified libidos and stomachs, mankind sought to find useless fads to fill up the time they would've spent hunting and gathering. The very first of these fads (and most useless until the fidget spinner craze of 2017) was that of polishing dull old rocks into shiny round balls. These balls were so sought after that chiefdoms began to form as people made pacts to protect these balls. For the first time in history people had to learn to work and live together as a group without killing each other. It would quickly appear that this wasn't a fad at all but the begging of something far bigger. Through the coming millennia these chiefdoms would grow far more sophisticated and they would begin to compete with other chiefdoms over their balls. With the discovery of gunpowder, advancements would be made to these balls and the modern Grif Ball would take shape, and with it, the modern Grifballer.
One of the earliest widely recognized Grifballers was Joan of Arc. Born a ball carrier she proved she could swing a hammer with the best them. Joan, however, let her hammer skills go to her head and soon claimed she was anointed by God as the greatest Grifballer to ever exist. After losing a few too many battles she was deemed a heretic and burned at the stake. Irregardless of her fate, her hammer skills set a bar that many after her would try to improve upon. The biggest of these advancements in hammer techniques would occur during WWII as the Germans perfected upon what is now known as Tanking. This drastically changed the way the game was played as those with hammer skills were now given more importance over the ball carriers who were now relegated to second class.
It was not until the 1980's that the role of Ball Carrier would see a revival in star power and it would come about by an up and coming Ball Carrier known as Michael Jackson. Jackson was very gifted in movement and rhythm and could easily outmaneuver the best tanks. Jackson's reputation would take a hit later on as allegations were made that he would consistently invade the space of underdeveloped players. However, these allegations were proven to be ignorant. Jackson's moves would serve as a blueprint for future aspiring Ball Carriers and would radically alter the way the game was played not seen since WWII.
Other advancements to the game of Grifball came in the way of special abilities such as sliding and ground pounding. They were first invented in a tiny town called Salem during the 1600's and soon swept the entire region as they quickly caught on. However, they also caught the attention of the Puritans who deemed these special abilities to be the work of witchcraft and began a campaign to rid the town of all the users of these special abilities. The Puritans would successfully suppress the knowledge of these abilities for nearly 400 years until the world became more open minded.
Our goal is simple... To get Achilles!
We accept anyone and everyone. If you can contribute you can stay. While leadership does need to be firm in enforcing the rules make no mistake, The Fate of Norns leadership is a primarily laid back group. We are always looking for a good lobby to join with our members and having a fun time in chat.
1. Respect leadership, The Fate of Norns members and other players. There should be no need to expand further on this rule. Leadership has been chosen and approved by our original members. Desrespect will not be tolerated.
2. When the Commendation phase begins all members must put in 420 minutes a WEEK minimum. This is the bare minimum you can do to make a dent in your comms. (Time In Firefight and Custom Games will not be counted towards this time). If you do not believe you can achieve this due to vacation, exams, holidays, etc. you need to message RognirSigdir or any of the squad leaders as soon as possible. Failure to do this may result in your discharge.
3. Don’t get upset if you get removed for less activity, comm incompletion, behavior, etc. No one here controls you. It is your conscious decision to choose to play Halo over other games. Should other games keep you from completing your time requirement or your comm completion you may be discharged.
Doing these simple things will insure you get the armor and helmet as fast as humanly possible and more important, to have fun while playing Halo.
Last but not least, in The Fate of Norns we use Facebook as our main communication tool. In order to be accepted you’ll need to also send a join request to our Facebook group page (link below) and answer all the questions. As a Mexican company, our main lenguaje is spanish but we can also speak english. If you need any help feel free to send me a message.
Facebook group page:
Welcome to MG Eclipse! Below you will find the Creed of Eclipse, the rules we follow to ensure a fun and friendly environment for all. We are an ACTIVE halo clan that holds seasonal leagues, tournaments, game nights, giveaways and more! If you would like additional information or would like to join please send a request to join the Spartan Company and follow the link below to our application.
Application <------ You must complete this form if you would like to request to join MG Eclipse.
Should you have any questions or concerns, reach out to a member of leadership listed below:
RESPECT: Respect your fellow clan members and also expect to be respected.
COMMITMENT: Commit to being active both in the chat and in the game with practice, game nights and just playing together.
RELATIONSHIP: Build relationships with fellow members. We are not here just to find matchmaking partners, we are here to have friendship.
ENCOURAGEMENT: We should always strive to encourage eachother in all ways but specifically in following the creed.
ATTITUDE: Always try to have a positive attitude but more importantly try to avoid having a negative attitude
We are DOMI, we are a family that plays together and grows together and get better together. We are active and constantly growing.
Lets get that Achilles.
If you want to join our discord just ask!
We also lend out our players for Raids and other events to fellow clans, message me for more detail.