We are made up of a lot of former members of Kimchi Spartan
. We earned the Helmet on 08/27/2019 and now we are looking to do it again so that all our members have both the armor and helmet.
We are here to learn to work as a team with hopes of having a company for Halo Infinite. Some of our members also don't have the armor so its time for round 2.
THE GRIND BEGINS ON SUNDAY, DECEMBER 1ST, 2019.
BASIC RULES AND REQUIREMENTS:
CURRENT GAMEPLAY REQUIREMENTS:
- Be respectful. No one likes bullies or people who are being inappropriate. It WILL NOT be tolerated. You can and will be discharged and banned from the company.
- Follow chain-of-command once it is set up. Ranks and responsibilities will be posted of Discord along with duties.
- DISCORD IS A MUST! Failure to acquire discord within 24hrs of joining the company will result in being discharged!
- Dont send a general request to join. It won't be accepted. Please describe yourself briefly so we get to know u a little. Rough age, are u in school, do u work, how many hrs/games a week can u usually do.
- YOUR NAME ON DISCORD MUST BE YOUR GAMERTAG! If we don't recognize your name on discord you could easily be discharged.
- If you will be absent for ANY reason and dont think you can meet gameplay requirements, please inform Leadership (meaning your assigned Lt. General).
- 10 APPROVED games are required.
- Only game type NOT approved are CUSTOM GAMES. NO CUSTOM GAME contributes to ANY Company Kill Commendations, and therefore, don't help us earn Achilles.
Top Leadership includes:
Sir Deathsalot - General of the company/Leader
XCrimson AloneX - Lieutenant General
Castrocream117 - Lieutenant General
CateredAsh563 - Lieutenant General
Other positions are:
Lieutenant Colonel - 6
Major - 6
Captain - 12
Sergeant - 24
Private - 48
Anyone with a Lieutenant in their name is a Lieutenant on waypoint.
Ranks are earned through gameplay and time in the company. Captain and up have roles in helping to lead the company.
A link to our discord server can be found below.
Questions should be sent to leadership. Preferably through Discord.