Welcome to SPARTAN II RECLAIMERS
-~ PLEASE NOTE: ALL DEFAULT JOIN REQUESTS AND REQUESTS IN LANGUAGES OTHER THAN ENGLISH WILL BE DECLINED ~-
Regulations to adhere to:
- Have a mic and be communicative.
- Maintain a positive demeanor when in chat.
- Remain active on the forums and in-game or inform us if you have a planned absence.
- Play to win in competitive playlists (applies if all members are in agreement)
- Never give up, there is always a chance to come back. Rage quitting is not an option.
- A test will be performed over Campaign and Multiplayer to judge your suitability.
We are the Spartan II Reclaimers, who with swift cunning and relentless efforts will turn the tide of war in our favor! Remember you are part of a bigger entity, we do not operate alone. So no matter how strong you think you are, victories are gained only through cooperation with your fellow squad members.
Note the following:
- We are a company seeking out others for casual and competitive play.
- We are here for campaign discussions and secrets gathered from the Halo Universe.
- We will venture and explore all of the locations of MCC through Halo 5 and onward.
- Reclaimers are encouraged to stay active so that we may achieve impossible feats.
- You can participate in any scheduled events the future might bring us, such as, but not limited to; Game Nights, LASO Challenges, Skull Hunting, Completion of Par Scores and Par Times, Achievement Hunting, etc.
- Although we are not a super serious/competitive Spartan Company, we do have standards and we do look at both K/D and Win/Loss ratios when accepting applications. We judge them as fairly as we possibly can and we look at both together, not individually, as we know that someone with a good K/D isn't always a good team player and vice versa.
If you feel the need to look deeper into all things Halo, please refer to the links below.
- Have you lived under a rock? Be up to speed like a roaring Warthog, just Click here
- Spartan tactical strategies, search here
- Don't lose your head looking for skulls