Spartans under my command we begin Operation Hail Mary. Three teams will form up and take down objectives.
All personnel whose code names end with a number are assigned to Lt. BIGMAC7810's team who will be Farming Marines in warzone, and never forget to defend your cores. Second team is made up of personnel whose code names end with a letter, are with me, Capt. JonXarrian Kill an enemy Spartan with a ground vehicle. Third Team is Monster Team. They are roaming the countryside and taking out objectives when they can get on and creating some mayhem. We are the Impossible Missions team right?E
) was created by the Office of Naval Intelligence SECTION 3.
(ONI) This front company was assigned to gather information on resistance forces before the Covenant War. ESWAT
corporate ships were used as clandestine jump-off points for ODST
missions then later changed the assignments over to the Spartans. Most of the missions given by Section 3
were considered, absolutely suicide missions with no possible means of return. ESWATCorp
had an unusually high rate of success and many of it's Spartans did survive due to Lieutenant Junior Grade (LT-JG) (code name: DishSoap 4743
). His foresight and cunning devised a series of relay diversionary actions that created such chaos for the Covenant forces that these tactics were implemented fleet wide. Increasing survivability
rate of these missions.
Implementation of new Achilles Armor MK-1
for ESWAT corp
oration was delivered on June 1, 2019. Commander John Xarrian would like to thank you all for your continued hard work for the team.
Requirements For Members:
Hey check out these other team members who are doing great things and also give a like on our Facebook page
- Before you can join ESWATCorp you have to resign from your current company
- Gold 3 or Higher
- Have played in the last 3 weeks, ARENA and WAR ZONE for at least 12 games, once is not going to cut it.
- Commendations of 52% or higher, even if your selling your req points it doesn't matter the 52% stays on.
- Have fun and help your team members.
- This is our DISCORD: ESWAT Tactical Talk
- If your doing great things, let Capt. know and it will be posted. If everyone is working hard then there is less work to do. Keep doing it. To do nothing is to be nothing.
JellyTHiddyI09Daylex 024,This is our DISCORD: ESWAT Tactical Talk