Compagnie de Spartans
Play Halo. Never Game Alone.
Création : 19.10.2015
Welcome to the FoF!
We're Still active as of 1-21-2021!
We're 83% of the way to obtaining the Achilles Helmet!
We're actively recruiting new Spartans to finish the grind for the Achilles helmet!
10 Kill Commendations are complete!
16 Kill Commendations are in Level 5
The 5 Remaining Kill Commendations are all over 75% through Level 4!
We've unlocked the Achilles Armor!
Here's how to make it in:
1. Say something! Right now we're getting lots of join requests. If you send the default message your request may go ignored. Let us know what you can do to help!
2. Leave your current Spartan Company. We can't let you in if you're in another.
3. Be active! If you haven't been active in Halo 5 within 5 days of your request to join, then you're probably not playing enough to help us out; and therefore won't be accepted. (But a convincing join request message could sway us...)
4. Stay active! Newly accepted spartans who are inactive for more than 7 days will get kicked. No offense, but we need players who actually want to help us earn the helmet. Once you've earned your keep we'll be more flexible with your H5 down-time.
5. (OPTIONAL) Be an adult over 21; and join our group on Discord! This will greatly enhance your chances of entry. Let us know this in your join request message!
6. Limit the Firefight. Yes, firefight is great for XP. If you're on the grind for 152, there are companies dedicated to that. We want the Achilles helmet and Firefight does almost nothing to help us. Yes, you can still play some. But play other playlists more.
Join the Federation, help us grind (especially if you like Warzone) and get the helmet with us!
The Federation of Fathers (FoF) is a very active gaming community of like minded fathers coming together to play HALO as well as a variety of games. Our official Halo night is every Thursday at 9pm EDT, but you can usually find a fireteam ready to go just about every other night of the week! On Thursdays we mostly play HALO 5, but company members play ALL HALOs and the now-fixed MCC has been gaining more traction.
With the understanding that we all have lives, work, and family that frequently limit our gaming time. This group is built around providing quick and efficient ways to play with mature(ish) Fathers like you. For more information check us out at www.fofgaming.com
All active Halo players welcome to join the company! Over 21? Send us a message to request an invite to our DISCORD team.
FoF Spartans at 152: