The River of Styx
Legend tells the story of Achilles; a peerless Hero of the Trojan War. His greatness originated from the River of Styx. Upon his birth, Achilles was submerged into the depths of the River and gifted invincibility; save his ankle, by which he was held by his mother. Achilles' fabled armor was also dipped into this Horrible River, adding to his unmatched strength in battle.
The River of Styx is one of the five rivers that encompass the Underworld of Hades. The Gods swore their Oaths by this River, and had to adhere to the river's will once these Oaths were made. If such an Oath were broken, the offending God was made to drink from the foul river thus losing his voice for nine years. This power over the Gods was gifted to Styx, the Goddess of this sinister realm, by Zeus himself for her assistance in the Titan War.
Take heed to this warning, as it is the only one you will be given.
- Achilles HELMET!!
- Meet new players from all over the world
- Friendship and Gamesmanship
- Make The River of Styx one of the best SC’s around
- Improve player skill levels, and compete in ranked arena playlists
Current Member List:
- Activity on Halo 5, being inactive for 7 consecutive days will result in being booted, however if you know your going to be inactive for longer than 2 days please post in the Leave of Absence section on discord to protect yourself. if you end up getting booted for inactivity when you are active again feel free to request to join back.
- Respect and Integrity to all players
- Communication on Discord (you will receive an invite via Waypoint) The invite will expire within 24hrs so please be prompt in accepting it. It is required that you join discord because that is our main line of communication within the company for events, current commendations we are focusing on, and other important company information.
- FOUNDER: ExodusStyx- FOUNDER: GlacierJaxCOO: iviUi2D3i2Hydra SquadLT: OpenNyx SquadLT: BotanicHurdle94Cerberus SquadLT: Werewolf Alpha7Charon SquadLT:GoGoGadgetHeroThanatos SquadLT:Snipetaneous