This has become my primary account for H5.(for other see the GT: Dj Organum) I like to call my style as casually competitive. Winning is fun. But I hate nights of constant loss. Used to have local sponsorship for H2, but that was years ago and the skill curve slipped away from me. But I just can't seem to leave Halo.
Most likely to find me on Fiesta but I'll play just about any game type.
Controller- Scuf- 4 paddles (though the center two are rarely used for H5), motors removed, no batteries. Medium Domed left stick, high domed right stick.
One of the 'rare' that play with Pashooter and my sensitivity Varies based on how my shot is after a few games but mostly stays around:
inner and outer dead zones at 0%
also have Assasinations turned off for speed of play reasons.
have socials but not putting them up. Just ask if it's really that important.
Work in the cable industry so I do generally have awesome internet :D
CHEERS FROM THE 303/720/970/719!!!
We are Sirs, we like to party.
- You must submit a personal message in your request to join our company. Any default message will automatically be denied. We want to know what interest you to join our ranks.
- Add the Deathly Sirs club on Xbox One. (Do not request to be in club before you are accepted, or you will be blocked from the company)
- You must be active at least once per week to be a Sir. (That includes Ranked,Social,Warzone,or Custom matches.)
- Add all Leaders and Admins on Xbox live. We want to socialize with you guys!
- You must socialize, have fun and be respectful to all of our members.
In addition, our company will be hosting frequent tournament every few weeks for real prizes to the winner. Each tournament will be different for various games types and custom maps. As well, we encourage our members to use the club to look for a group or start a party chat to meet other members of our company. Find what meets your criteria and game on.
Rule 2 Note: You must put in a request for the Deathly Sirs club after being accepted in the company. If you do not put in a request to join the club within one week after acceptance, then you will be removed from the company immediately.
Rule 3 Note: If you are not able to attend for over a week you must submit a personal message to all Leaders and Admins or post on the Chat section in the Deathly Sirs club. After an extended period of time if you are not able to active by our discretion then you will be removed!!!
We wish you the best of luck.
***TOP CSR RANK***
M4 SOSA#92 CSR 2062
Sir Dollfin # 51 CSR 1986
Green Monster VCSR 1510
Sir Honeybadge CSR 1504
Sir OpticonCSR 1500
instaKILL o 0
CJ Elite Broski
GK Jhonson S117
TOXIC ANG3L 831
Black Pearl Hax
Mr Fedora Guy
Made your first hot drop into HaloWaypoint.com
View your Service Record on the web.
Become a member of an active Spartan Company.