“You ever wondered why we’re here?"
Requirements/Code of Conduct: Let's get these out of the way.
- "Maybe you're all here because this is the only place you fit in. Maybe you're here because you don't have anywhere else to go. Maybe you're all here because deep down, you want to be here. The reason doesn't matter. What matters is that you're here! ... Time to clean the slate. So I'm not ordering you to go. I ain't even askin'. You do, what you gotta do…“- Sarge (RvB Season 8 Episode 18)
- Your K/D doesn’t matter at all in this Company! So, if you have a high K/D it means nothing in terms of status, so don’t go throwing it around like it does.
- Mics are optional. I understand that some people want to be silent, some just want to listen to the chat, and some want to chat, so respect each other's choices.
- The official ranks are not used for ranking and are instead used just for granting certain members the ability to manage the company's assets, but there are optional titles. In this specific Company, there are Founders, Recruiters, Monitors, and Medical Officer Super Private First Class. The first is given to the first 10 members of the Company, the second is given to those who want to be a recruiter, the third is for those that will be monitoring a new member, and the last is given by request; more details below.
- This is a company that you can join simply to be in one or start out in. Anyone can join except jerks/racists because no one likes them and we want to encourage a clean fun community. You can leave this Company at any time with no questions asked, no punishment, etc.
- To join this Company you will need to request a chat/meeting with BADvorak. If you are considered for enrollment you will be assigned to a temporary Monitor who will monitor your actions and demeanor during games for a set amount of time, from that a final verdict will be made to decide your acceptance.
- To help you adjust to the social environment of the Halo and Xbox Live community if you are new to it, you will need to "Friend" your former Monitor.
- If we receive multiple valid and reasonable reports that you are violating Xbox Live’s Code of Conduct we will dishonorably discharge you after the third warning. So, do not be racist/discriminate others for any reason at all. You will be listed with the position of Minor Junior Private Negative First Class after discharge for everyone to see. This is your first warning by the way.
- You don’t need to put in a certain amount of playtime to remain in this Company just play whenever you have time and feel like it because in this Company we play to have fun and good clean competition with other players.
- Current members can request to have me recruit specific gamers that you know but the must meet the requirements above.
- Always try to help your teammates when playing online. For example, distracting the enemy long enough for your teammate to escape, drawing the enemy out of cover, revealing the location of an enemy sniper, or being watch-out for your team’s sniper so that they don’t get assassinated. Just do whatever you can to help your teammate even if it means that you die instead, but try to avoid that too.
- Help promote a good clean online gaming environment where anyone and everyone can play and respect each other not just in Halo but in all games on all platforms
- You request the position of Medical Officer Super Private First Class simply by sending a message to BADvorak through the "Message Company" option on our Spartan Company page with the message “Request to be Medical Officer Super Private First Class.” More positions might be available in the future.