Hello! I am BeakedTrack6 (assigned), the Xbox 360 player! A bit about me:
- I have Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 2, Halo 3: ODST, Halo 3, Halo: Reach and Halo 4.
- I only have one Halo novel, the well-written Hunters in the Dark.
- If I had to pick a speciality, it would probably be vehicular combat - Falcons, Warthogs, Sabres, Long Night of Solace, The Covenant, and any mission in which vehicles are important, I like.
- Heroic is my preffered difficulty, although I have completed ODST on Legendary, with Famine, IWHBYD, and either Thunderstorm or Tough Luck.
- I'm a minor Multiplayer-er, and I can often be found on Halo 3 or Halo: Reach's matchmaking. Don't judge me on one game - my kills can fluctuate anywhere between 30 and 5. (The best I can remember is Reach, Anniversary Slayer, 33 kills, two deaths - half of which were due to someone on my team having a need for my Rocket launcher, which I was about to exchange back for my Assault Rifle.)
- On a good day, I can snipe, grenade, assassinate, 4-shot, and EMP-headhot everything.
- On a bad day, I can expect to hit 1 in four of my sniper shots, miss most of my shots and constantly be jump-twist-assassinated.
Other than that, I like:
- The Halo Trilogy - thank you, 343i, for H:CEA!
- Halo 3: ODST
- The BR55 Service Rifle
- Halo 3: ODST (I know)
- Longswords, the D77 and Hornets