I’m not terrible at Halo 5. But don’t expect me to be a god at it either.
I’ve played the Halo series very much out of order, but I started with my first campaign on Halo 3. I then went 4, CE, 5, 2. I wasn’t active in the multiplayer of any of the “classic” games, I started being semi-active in H4. H5 has been by far my most active and probably my favorite Halo multiplayer so far.
With that said, here’s what I have to say:
- Halo 5 is a great game ruined by nostalgia blindness, a bad launch, and a somewhat underrated campaign.
- Sprint is a great addition to Halo.
- Halo 4, while not my personal favorite, was not nearly as bad as some will have you believe.
- Advanced movement is awesome and fixes and mitigates a lot of issues had in Classic Halo.
- Going back to Classic is something I severely doubt will bring back that many players.
- I despise classic movement with a passion.
Made your first hot drop into HaloWaypoint.com
View your Service Record on the web.
Become a member of an active Spartan Company.