"It is choice, not chance, that defines our destiny."
- I'm confident that someone from Halo said it.
I used to be the proud-ish leader of Potato Chicken Salad. Join it if you despise existence.
I've been gaming for 12-ish years, playing Halo for 2 years with no intent on stopping now, unless I die in a car crash or something.
I first fell in love with Halo when I was a lot younger, when I discovered those awesome 'Mega Bloks' sets. Consumerism is the best.
The first Halo I played was Reach, followed by multiplayer in Guardians. Favorite Halo is MCC, because it just about has all the Halo games.
High hopes and looking forward to Halo Infinite! Except for armor coatings, they suck. Here's my in-depth review and hopes/rumors for Infinite.
Here are my favorite things throughout the Halo series listed, because I know how much you care:
- Campaign: Halo 4 for me. It was oddly nostalgic, considering I played it not too long ago.
- Mission: Gravemind from Halo 2, but only the part where it was blasting Breaking Benjamin music.
- Character: I can't figure out whether I like Buck or Nathan Fillion.
- Multiplayer: Guardian's multiplayer was very organized, and in my opinion, succeeded in making you feel like a spartan.
- Map: High Ground from Halo 3. Beautiful, not too big for a 1v1, and still room for vehicles.
- Weapon: SHOTGUN!!! Or anything shotgun-related, like the scattershot.
- Vehicle: Tank beats everything.
- Armor: I always liked the default armor in all the games. Mark VI from 3, Mark V/B from Reach, Recruit from 4, and Mark VII from Infinite.
- Music: Everything from Halo 3: ODST. No video game soundtrack comes close to beating that smoooooooth jaaaaaaazzz...
- All-around Game: The Master Chief Collection, because it has everything listed above. Except for Halo 5 and Infinite.
Made your first hot drop into HaloWaypoint.com
View your Service Record on the web.
Become a member of an active Spartan Company.