Look forward to hearing from you.
Leader / Founder of Spartan Company Sierra Corps
From: Florida, United States
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST; -5 GMT)
My main playlist: Slayer
Favorite Halo: Halo Reach
Hopelessly in Love - V.X.XIII
I am a Senior Political Science major looking to make friends and memories with all with whom I play.
"Sum Pacem, Salute; Digni Sumus"
Sum Pacem, Salute; Sumus Digni
Founded two weeks following the release of Halo:5 Guardians, Sierra Corps' mission has never swayed - to provide a safe haven for players to grow socially and competitively, regardless of current skill level. Our roster is full of dedicated Halo fanatics, from all walks of life who, enjoy playing together, and we'd love to welcome more members who will continue Halo's communal traditions.
Our leadership structure has been created in such a way as to guarantee that every person has the same voice in discussions. This has been done so that those with power cannot abuse their power, regardless of position - be they an Admin or a Moderator. Those who are acknowledged by the Leadership as exceptional managers or leaders will be appointed to handle administrative duties. If you are interested in this kind of management, and can appreciate it for the just system that it is, we would love for you to join us.
Please note: Membership in the Discord Server is mandatory. No member who joins Sierra Corps after August 4, 2017 (S.C. 1003) will be allowed to stay without joining our Discord Server.
As far as activity requirements, there are none, just be sure to attempt to play fellow members whenever you are disposable to do so - as a full-time college student with a job and an internship, I can relate to those who may not have the time to be online very often or for very long, but still care very much for Halo.
It must also be clear that Achilles is not Sierra Corps' end goal, but rather, a reward to be earned during the arduous journey required to create a community around Halo 5: Guardians; if you appreciate this, then you're welcomed here.
There is no definitive colorway, or emblem as of the time of this posting.
Please see below for our list of regulations so that everyone is on the same page.
- Doctor Lays
- Roo 1204
- Regulation One - Be respectful and be kind to those with whom you play, they are your teammates, not your enemies.
- Regulation Two - All new recruits, once accepted into Sierra Corps must join the Official Sierra Corps Discord Server, which will be sent via message through Halo Waypoint by a member of Leadership. A link to the Discord can also be found in the Company Forums on Waypoint.
- Regulation Three - Potential applicants/recruits must resign from their current Spartan Company prior to enlisting in Sierra Corps in order for Leadership to welcome you into the Spartan Company.
- 07/17/2017; S.C. 1001 - Sierra Corps/Clockwork Lotus Merger Act - Passed: 4/-/6
- 07/23/2017; S.C. 1002 - Sierra Corps Motto Change Act - Passed: 5/-/3
- 08/04/2017; S.C. 1003 - Sierra Corps Discord Compulsory Act - Passed: 8/2/5
- 08/19/2017; S.C. 1004 - Sierra Corps/Invictus Exercitus Alliance Act - Not Passed: 5/-/13
- 09/16/2017; S.C. 1005 - Sierra Corps Expansion into Destiny 2 Act - Not Passed: 5/-/8
- 09/30/2017; S.C. 1006 - Sierra Corps Leadership Reformation Act - Passed: 13/-/3
- 03/15/2018; S.C. 1007 L.R.- Sierra Corps Reconstruction Order - Announced
Sierra Corps was Activated on June 23, 2017
Made your first hot drop into HaloWaypoint.com
Halo 5: Guardians MP Beta
Halo 5: Guardians MP Beta participant.
View your Service Record on the web.
Become a member of an active Spartan Company.