What? Do I have to really talk about myself? What? You want me to talk about myself?! Fine I will.
First game I ever played was GoldenEye 007 on the N64 back in 2006. Halo CE came in at second 2 weeks after GoldenEye.
I don't post often than I do last year. I'll try 'n get on board on whichever I think I can discuss in.
Damn it! I accidentally screwed over my bio when I was editing, so here's the half baked one and don't expect me to update this on a 2 weekly basis.
See you in MCC - BTB
We dont know what we're doing.
- Do not be rude or insulting to anybody.
- Ages 14 and younger will not be accepted. Exceptions will be made, but you must prove yourself.
- You must be active on the forums in some way, shape or form (replying to threads, posting feedback, etc.)
- Forum rank does not matter, You can join whether you're a Recruit, ODST, Spartan, whatever. If you attack someone based on their rank, you will be punished.
- You must be active on our community Discord server. Keep in mind that the rules still apply there. When accepted, you will be PM'ed the link to join.
- No standard invitations will be accepted. We want invitations to be convincing and compelling.
- NOTE: We have members in the Discord chat that are members of other companies and in some cases, Monitors on Halo Waypoint. Do not use the Discord as a means to incite conflicts between companies or attempt to reach Monitors with complaints. Our Discord is a way to communicate with members of the Company, but first and foremost, it is a method for anyone and everyone across Halo Waypoint to gather and talk as a community. If you hold beef with anyone, take it up privately. If you have to talk to the Monitors about something that happened on Waypoint, do it on Waypoint.
See you in the chats, everyone!
Made your first hot drop into HaloWaypoint.com
View your Service Record on the web.
Become a member of an active Spartan Company.