Service Tag: J-87 (J-087 on current records)
Birth Date: 2530
Class: Spartan II
Rank: Colonel grade 3
AI: Iona, Formerly of Black Team
skill set: Tact. specialist, Expert Gunner
Primary weapon: M392 Service Rifle (DMR)
Secondary weapon: M6G MAG
Armor: Black/Gray and Sage (Custom Mods made in field)
Fireteam: Kilo V
Squad: inactivebullet - Spartan 032, Schottie mlg - Spartan 006, and CapnJack118 - Spartan 118, Hand picked extras as needed.
Extra notes: Kilo V, has been in countless missions together and as such communications are mostly unnecessary allowing them to get into the most covert locations and situations unseen or heard. They also have a knack for leaving with maximum collateral damage if "discrete" does not appear in the Mission Specifics.
Service record: Classified
Creation date: Oct 22, 2558.
Spec Ops - Heavy Handed
- Never Bail. (Stipulation: Both bail for new hog)
- A stationary vehicle is a destroyed vehicle.
- Wicked jumps are wicked awesome.
- Splatters are good, but let your gunner do the heavy lifting
- Brakes are for the weak.
- If it moves, shoot it.
- Don't over-heat, controlled bursts on singular targets.
- Listen to your driver.
- Take-down order as follows: Tanks, Banshees, Hogs, Foot soldiers (read: Fodder).
- Blood makes the grass grow, kill kill kill!
- If you don't have an objective (Flag/bomb/assault) it's better to walk.
- Heavy weapons (sniper/rockets/laser) only.
- Flag/bomb carriers take precedence.
- Pretend it's a taxi, get in and get out as soon as possible.
- Nobody wants to be part of a triple kill.
Made your first hot drop into HaloWaypoint.com
Halo 5: Guardians MP Beta
Halo 5: Guardians MP Beta participant.
View your Service Record on the web.
Become a member of an active Spartan Company.