Armor: Air Assault Disrupt, Viper ...
Given Name: Kylar
Date of Birth: [REDACTED], 2513
Homeworld: [REDACTED], glassed in 2542
Height: 206 cm
Weight: 122 kg
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Combat and Equipment Information
Weapon(s): MA5D ICWS; M6H2 PDWS
Equipment: MJOLNIR POWERED ASSAULT ARMOR [GEN 2] FENRIR [note 2]; also maintains a custom MJOLNIR POWERED ASSAULT ARMOR [GEN2] RANGER variant.
Chronological and Political Information
- United Nations Space Command
- Office of Naval Intelligence
- Section III
- Spartan Branch
Rank: Specialist (former)
UNSC SN: 121904-2007-PM
- Selected and interviewed for Spartan II Program conscription.
- Collected and replaced by flash clone.
- Flash clone would later succumb to Metabolic Cascade Failure (MCF) syndrome.
- Cited by program personnel as having an aptitude for engineering, and environmental and situational analysis [note 1]
- Under went biological augmentation aboard [REDACTED]
- Due to failure of neural augmentation compound [REDACTED], Subject 013 developed short term memory loss accompanied by uncontrollable convulsions, and was "washed out" of the Spartan II program
- Recruited by Office of Naval Intelligence, Section III.
[CLASSIFIED TOP SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE ALPHA]
- Elected to undergo cryogenic hibernation until such time as treatment for neurological condition(s) was developed
- Successfully under went surgery using experimental procedure [REDACTED]; slated for return to active duty following medical examination and rehabilitation
- Resumed active duty with Office of Naval Intelligence
[CLASSIFIED TOP SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE OMEGA]
- Selected for recruitment in the Spartan IV Program
- Successfully underwent supplemental augmentation and MJOLNIR GEN2 synchronization at the SPARTAN facility on Mars, Sol System
- Effectively reassigned and enlisted with Spartan Branch
- Participated in the ANVIL Initiative
- Cited for statistical and engineering knowledge while aboard Anvil Station
- Assigned to the UNSC Infinity
- Reassigned to Fireteam Shadow aboard UNSC Infinity
- Participated in the First Battle of Requiem
- Selected for evaluation by the Headhunter program
- Participated in the Second Battle of Requiem
- Participated in the Battle of Ealen IV
- Participated in the Oban skirmish
- Currently aboard the UNSC Infinity;
Last location: UNKNOWN
Note 2: ONI Security Agent overheard an exchange between two senior technicians concerning Spartan Kylar and the Embedded Battle Management AI, codenamed FENRIR, upon the former's return from [CLASSIFIED]. The exchange is as follows:
Senior Technician 1: "Sierra Zero One Three seems to have developed a raport with that FENRIR AI."
Senior Technician 2: "It's just Spartan Kylar now....Ha! 'Developed a raport'? Hell, he's the only one that blasted AI has any respect for...other than the Spartan Commander, the Captain, and Roland."
As per the agent's recommendation, an inquest for further inquiry is pending.
Sic Parvis Magna
Achilles Helmet: Obtained on the 1st of January, 2017
BE ADVISED: JOINING US NOW WILL NOT GET YOU THE ACHILLES SET...EVER
Sic parvis magna - Great things have small beginnings
Welcome to company 5 of the We Need Achilles community. Please only apply if, and only if, you see a spot open. Any applications while we are full will be ignored. If you consider applying, a personalized application is more likely to be noticed over a default one. Also take note of our rules and requirements...and other such things:
- Players must meet an activity requirement of at least 100 minutes of non-custom/non-firefight game time over the course of 7 days.
- If a member cannot meet this requirement, a reason must be given. Prolonged inactivity will result in discharge from the company.
- It is advised that company members check out the company waypoint forums on a weekly basis.
- Optional, though encouraged, for members both new, and current alike, to either visit the Discord site, and/or download the Discord app. Not only does this provide members with means to create fire teams with other WNA members, but also provides another means of communication.
- Play Halo because you want to, not because you have to. (It's more fun that way)
- BE ADVISED: JOINING US NOW WILL NOT GET YOU THE ACHILLES SET...EVER
If we happen to be full, fear not! Feel free to apply to any of our sister companies in the WNA community, as well as any companies we're sponsoring.
The Official We Need Achilles Reddit (also can be seen down below)
The Official WNA hub! Give it a gander!
Our Other Company Legions:
Armor: Air Assault Disrupt, Viper ...
Made your first hot drop into HaloWaypoint.com
View your Service Record on the web.
Become a member of an active Spartan Company.