I'm Orion -MM43. I was enlisted into the O.D.S.T's 14 years ago, and I've been blastin' the hats off the Covenant's forces. Over the years in the U.N.S.C however, O.N.I removed me from their records; erased; gone; forever. So, for a while, I recruited the best of the best in my spartan company Evolved Silence, and we forge fear into the subconscious of our enemies... soon though... my squad will seek revenge on O.N.I...
- Good Marksman (a.k.a, good with sniper rifles)
- Loyalty; we don't want a backstabbing traitor
- Always on Halo 5: Guardians (let me, or my second in command know if you absolutely cannot be online, and we will not boot you)
- Respectful to other clansmen/teammates (you want to survive? cooperation is the only option...sometimes)
- Good idea of the lore behind what is, and always will be Halo
- Be an O.D.S.T at heart. Feet first into hell am I right?
- Be open to new ideas that may better this clan (do not be confused. you as well can always pitch in an idea or two, and we may discuss it among ourselves)
- Do not use foul language very often.
- Do not scream through your mic. No one wants to have to remove their helmet because you can't shut up
- Stay silent. We are the ones that shadows only dream of. We are the Evolved Silence. Silence is what allows us to take our prey, and declare victory in the dark.
- Do not run into battle ready to shed some white hot lead. We use strategy and we use our wise minds to focus on an enemy's weak point, behind enemy lines.
- No Lonewolves. A wolf among it's pack, is a deadly wolf; an unstoppable force. A lonewolf however, is a dead wolf.
- Respect and Recognize authority. Remember, I am the Alpha of this pack, and you will obey my orders marine.
- Report misconduct to me. If anyone's giving you any trouble, report them to me. I will handle the situation.
- If the enemy has pinned you down, rise up, and Forge Fear. If a man is trying to kill you, are you not to rise up, and kill him first?
- Forge Fear. Forge that Fear like it came straight from Hell to kiss the enemies spine. Forge Fear. Forge Fear. Forge Fear.
- Always backup one another when someone's in trouble.
PENALTIES/CONSEQUENCES FOR FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES:
Any failure to follow the rules and regulations will follow up with three warnings before you will be booted from our squad.
Remember marine, if you die, make your death a myth. We are Evolved Silence. We speak for those who are truly silenced for all eternity. We are the enemy's nightmares. From the dawn of time, we've always been Forging Fear. Have a little chaos in you life. That's all marine, give em' hell.
Made your first hot drop into HaloWaypoint.com
View your Service Record on the web.
Become a member of an active Spartan Company.
Halo Legendary Crate Subscriber
Awarded to subscribers of the Halo Legendary Crate