War Sim Community Est. 2006
War Simulation community that features two armies, REDD (Royal Enforcers Deployment Division) and BLUE (Brotherhood legion of United Exiles), which fight every Sunday over the control of a variety of Halo 5 maps.
- Consistent and active community that engages everything from competitive matchmaking to friendly and casual custom games. We even have a few speedrunners.
- A warlike simulation that takes place every week. Each army moves across a war map made up of individual maps in Halo 5. Each week the armies battle it out on two maps to gain or lose control of territory. The war ends when an army captures the opposing army's capital.
- An active and creative Forge Department, where we Forge the maps used in the wars, along with showcasing community-made creations.
- A very expansive lore behind why we fight in our wars, with hours and hours of written content and an active RTS-style RP.
- A media department where we encourage others to have a creative outlet by making sigs, avatars, and even machinima!
Made your first hot drop into HaloWaypoint.com
Halo 5: Guardians MP Beta
Halo 5: Guardians MP Beta participant.
View your Service Record on the web.
Become a member of an active Spartan Company.
Halo Legendary Crate Subscriber
Awarded to subscribers of the Halo Legendary Crate