Hello literally everyone! Project Eridanus was formed so that you can always find someone to play with! Whether you want to hop into some arena with a team, mess around in a social playlist, dominate warzone, or complete commendations, we want you to join. This spartan company is for almost anyone. So don't be shy to ask to join. We do not have any quotas that you have to meet or any difficult entry challenges. You send a join request, then I will message you to work out when we can play together. The decision on whether you will be allowed in or not is made after a few games of playing together. WE DO WANT ACHILLES.REQUIREMENTS:
- You have to be a good sport. Friendly banter is perfectly ok but being rude and inconsiderate is not.
- Microphone is REQUIRED. It must be functional and there cannot be a disruptive amount of interference. You must also have a way to communicate outside of Xbox Live for any announcements or for reasons like Requirement 7.
- You cannot rage easily. The whole point of Project Eridanus is to have fun. We don't need people getting mad every other game. If I see, or find out, that you have been upsetting other players because of you temper you will be removed.
- There is no age requirement. Being young will not disqualify you. However you have to competent and know how to follow rules and orders. This goes for the older members as well. Constantly doing what you want instead of functioning as a part of a team will put you under consideration for removal.
- You don't have to be good but you can't be the worst either. I would like members ranging from the mid-silvers and up for your average CSR in Halo 5. Exceptions can be made but I would have to see, in your preliminary games, that you have something to offer to the group.
- Project Eridanus is for those who want to have a group they can always count on to play with. So the Achilles Armor is a goal, but it is on the back burner. It is something that we plan on achieving over time. Other goals can be presented (Like HCS or other things like that).
- You cannot be a ghost member. You have to actively play Halo. Playing every day is not required but you cannot log off for three months and not advise anyone. If for whatever reason you have to stop playing for a period of time, Message one of the top members, they will take care of it.
This seems like a lot of requirements to join a casual Spartan Company but this is to create the best environment possible. If there any further questions or would like more information, feel free to send me a message and I will get to it as soon as I can, or one of the other top members. Happy Halo!