I have been a fan of Halo and Master Chief since the launch of the original Xbox! I went to a friend's house and watched him play the first level of the campaign and I was HOOKED! Multiplayer is where I spend most of my time, but there is nothing more fun to me than gathering the old squad from back-in-the day to play customs on MCC! A little shotguns on Longest anyone?!
Love it or Shove it
The LA family has grinded over 20 helmets so if you want to be in good company join us. We have set plenty of H5 records and we want that legacy to continue. We will always be grinding for Achilles until Infinite.
If you want to join, apply on Waypoint and join the Discord server.
WE ALREADY GOT THE ARMOR. WE'RE WORKING TOWARDS THE HELMET NOW. PLEASE SEEK ANOTHER COMPANY IF YOU WANT THE ARMOR
Armor Completed- 5/2/2019
Helmet Progress- 85.01%
Current requirements to join the company:
1. Join our discord so you can track your required stats each week. The discord link is posted in our private company forums. The link will only work if you are a member of LA6.
- This is MANDATORY. Failure to join within 72 hours will result in a boot and if you don’t, you surely will later on
- Be active within the Discord so we don't think you are trying not to hide and do nothing
- Be sure to change your Discord name to your GT
- Show us that you want to join, not because you think you can
- Give us a reason why you should have a spot in our company
- If you do send in the default message, it probably means you haven't bothered reading our bio or simply don't care
4. Be active with at least 300 minutes of Arena/Social/WZ weekly
- A combined total of 60 minutes or more for FF and customs is not allowed and will result in a kick unless you have a legitimate excuse
- While Infection is under Social, playing a lot of it is frowned upon since it hardly contributes to comms
- If something occurred and you can't play the minimum required time, you need to notify leadership asap
- Failure to complete your comms or reach the par percentage will result in a kick unless you have a legitimate excuse
- If something occurred and you can't complete your comms on time, you need to notify leadership asap
- Unless you have some very astounding stats in PvP, we don't want to see your last few games were FF, Infection, Fiesta, last played two months ago, etc.
- Think of it as a resume. Show us that you're able to grind through your play history and what you're able to do prior to applying
- We don't want excuses like, "Accept me and I'll prove myself" or "I hardly ever play, but I'm a really good player"
- If your English isn't all that great, please state it in your application and what your native tongue is. LA is a diverse group, so we have people who can help you
- It pings anyone and everyone who is associated with WNA and LA
- Doing so will result in a ban. You have been warned.
- !c, ?c, or ~c brings up your commendations
- !a, ?a, or ~a brings up your game history and time
- !p 57, ?p 57, or ~p 57 brings up our company’s progress for the armor and helmet
- !d [Insert Portion of Comm Name], ?d [Insert Portion of Comm Name], or ~d [Insert Portion of Comm Name] tells you the comm’s description
Made your first hot drop into HaloWaypoint.com
View your Service Record on the web.
Become a member of an active Spartan Company.