Mission: To bring together a community of Halo players to under one banner. The CL Halo Branch is dedicated to offering players a exceptional gaming experience with the support to the community. Halo Community members are dedicated to a competitive play style and overall enjoyment of the Halo series. As a member, you will find mature members who focus on commitment, communication, and teamwork. We accommodate for all time zones, we even have someone stationed in Guam. The community emblem is the Reclaimer and the original colors are black, red, and white. While members are encouraged to display the emblem as a sense of community and team play, they are also not required to.. Wear what you want but be proud that you wear it...
We offer community events and training. If you want to get better at Halo now is the best time to learn... We also offer individual and team tournaments in both Arena and Warzone Game types.. Our main goal is to get the Achilles Armour and Helmet
so we offer bounties for achieving commendations and recruiting new members. Prizes are minimal to start but are getting bigger and better as we progress..We are the tip of the spear of a multi-game community (right now 3 games) and expanding every month..Get in with the hottest most progressive gaming communities on XBox.. Be CL 4 Life!!!
To Join:Age requirement of 16 or older
Working Mic (not Kinect)
Positive Attitude & Personality
Willingness to learn
Dedicated to community
Point of contact: Raging Diesel
The following are the Rules & Regulations for Custodes Legio: [Note: These rules are subject to change, so check in regularly to keep yourself up to date.]
- Respect all members ...Remember the Golden Rule
- Sexism ,Racism, Bullying etc. will not be tolerated.. Jokes are ok .Just remember Rule #1
- Treat all members the way you want to be treated. If in doubt REMEMBER RULE #1 !
- Always be a positive influence. Show us a good light
- Custodes Legio's Emblem is the "Reclaimer"..And while members are encouraged to display it it is not a requirment...
- No Tea-Bagging other members. This includes members we are in alliance with. If you don't know don't do it.