Spartans & Spartan...ettes? Welcome to Slightly Dangerous SDC.
Ok Mr.FancyPants...your big wig elite stats mean nothing here. COMMUNICATION
is key here with the SDC. Yes, being a top notch Spartan is GREAT!...BUT..how far does that skill go when the rest of your team is scattering like roaches?
We are in search of members that can communicate
during battle. Bottom Line. There are no K/D stat requirements here...kill or be killed. Win & have a good time. We are not elitists, but we strive for the very best.
Please join us in our attempts to put the BEAT DOWN on our opponents.
Our requirements are listed below:
- ***One MUST Comply with all standing rules of the SDC or the BAN HAMMER will be promptly applied***
- Once you have joined one MUST send a friend request to members of the Company and MUST be active in inter Company gameplay.(this is the entire reason for this Company...become battle mates!)
- Must COMMUNICATE (Kinect, Head Set, or Telepathy...we are not picky)
- Must play Halo 5 (Reach on a RARE occasion)
- ...Not a MUST DO...but it would be advised and greatly appreciated if you join the Slightly Dangerous Facebook page (for feature posts and community updates) **once you have been accepted into the Company go over to our Community Facebook page, join and introduce yourself (leave your gamertag)
- Must be active at LEAST 2 to 3 nights a week. (otherwise give us a heads up that you will be out for an extended amount of time.)
Tea BaggingTrollingRage QuittingTeam KillingAbsenteeism (on the field or in the Company)Basically ANY UNSPORTING CONDUCT is highly frowned upon.
- MUST maintain and upstanding image of Slightly Dangerous Gaming. This means you will immediately be relieved from duty for the following offenses:
- **We understand that trash talk TO A DEGREE is a given in competitive play. This acceptable HOWEVER, brash, abusive, abrasive communication will result in a swift BOOT**