There comes a point in life when you're not going to be able to keep up with the younger gamers anymore... that's where we come in at.
We are the laid back veterans of Halo. We play anything that deals with Halo. To us Halo started out when we were in High School or even college. Most of us have families or loved ones that we grow old with but we all still come back to the Halo universe from time to time. We are those gamers. We are the ones that lived the glory days of Halo. We are the underdogs that should never be given up on. In the end, we are the ones that dominate Halo and keep the universe running. If this is something you wish to be part of, then I have only one thing to say: Welcome to the Family!
Family of Friends will accept anyone and everyone that has a passion for Halo no mater what generation you may be.Our rules are simple.
- Our families come first, this game 2nd when we have time
- All members of Family of Friends will treat each other with respect (This is only a game)
- Trash talk is allowed but feelings must be considered (This is only a game)
- Treat others as you want to be treated. AKA if you dish it out be prepared to receive it back. (This is only a game)
- Most important rule is to have fun and enjoy life
Here's hoping to getting to know some of you in the years to come, and we look forward to adding you to our company!