If I say something on here, it's most likely just my opinion. So chill.
Why we always got to add disclaimers cause people want to be awkward and take words outta context? Idk. Anyways disclaimer 2: I don't know everything.
...Jk yeah I do
T-Baggin wit Blue Balls of Joy
Champs on Smurf Accounts is a Spartan Company founded by former leadership members of Achilles Armor; one of the first companies ever to obtain the Achilles Armor and Helmet. We created this company so that other Achilles-seeking players may benefit from our experience. We do this, not because we have to, but for our respect and love for Halo.
Achilles Armor Progress: Completed 8/8/2016
Achilles Helmet Progress: 147/155 (93%)*
When applying for the company, default messages will be declined. For your join request to be considered and prioritized:
- You must not be a member of another Spartan Company. Halo Waypoint does not allow us to accept a request if you are in another company; you will be rejected.
- Include how often you play and your preferred playlists / game modes.
- State your Halo 5 KDA. We do not have a KDA minimal requirement, but KDA may be used to prioritize requests.
- State your Halo 5 SR. We do not have a Spartan Rank minimal requirement, but SR may be used to prioritize requests.
- Tell us why you enjoy Halo.
- Include whatever else will set you apart from other applicants.
- Review our member requirements before submitting a join request.
We are a social Spartan Company; we want members to have fun, to make friends, and to play together. However, as we near the completion of the Achilles helmet, we expect new members to put forth considerable effort towards obtaining the helmet, in fairness to our longtime members who have worked hard to complete the necessary commendations. We use the Company Forums and a weekly stat tracker to determine how active / social our members are. As a member of Champs on Smurf Accounts we expect you to meet the following requirements:
- Maintain an average of 300 headshots, 45 Marine kills, 40 grenade kills, and 15 Spartan Charges (shoulder bash) per week. These are the most difficult / time-consuming Company Kill Commendations that remain. As we near the end of our helmet progression, we require new members to maintain these averages on a weekly basis; failure to do so will result in immediate dismissal from the Company, without warning.
- Warzone Firefight and Custom Games do not count towards weekly stats. Please put in equal time towards multiplayer modes that count toward the company's progress.
- Participate in fireteams with other members. Playing together is key to having fun, making friends, and completing the Achilles helmet commendations.
- Login to Halo Waypoint at least once a week. Company leadership may communicate to members using the Halo Waypoint messaging system.
- Participate in discussions on the Company Forums at least once a week. The forum is used by the Company leadership to post information and updates. Many threads are dedicated to the social aspect of the company; get to know your fellow members, discuss other video games, or start your own conversations. Gameplay threads include topics on commendation progression, Arena and Warzone strategies, and more!
- Join the company Discord channel. All new members are required to join our Discord channel by the end of their first week.
- Communicate. Microphones are not required, but voice communication is helpful when playing together.
Made your first hot drop into HaloWaypoint.com
Halo 5: Guardians MP Beta
Halo 5: Guardians MP Beta participant.
View your Service Record on the web.
Become a member of an active Spartan Company.