FIRETEAM: [KILO V]
Spec Ops - Heavy Handed
WARTHOG 101: DRIVING
- Never Bail. (Stipulation: Both bail for new hog)
- A stationary vehicle is a destroyed vehicle.
- Wicked jumps are wicked awesome.
- Splatters are good, but let your gunner do the heavy lifting
- Brakes are for the weak.
- If it moves, shoot it.
- Don't over-heat, controlled bursts on singular targets.
- Listen to your driver.
- Take-down order as follows: Tanks, Banshees, Hogs, Foot soldiers (read: Fodder).
- Blood makes the grass grow, kill kill kill!
- If you don't have an objective (Flag/bomb/assault) it's better to walk.
- Heavy weapons (sniper/rockets/laser) only.
- Flag/bomb carriers take precedence.
- Pretend it's a taxi, get in and get out as soon as possible.
- Nobody wants to be part of a triple kill.
Made your first hot drop into HaloWaypoint.com
Become a member of an active Spartan Company.