The Goone Squad.
Started between only 7 friends and continuing to grow from there. We are looking for a select set of players willing do what it takes, not only to obtain the coveted Achilles Armour, but also a fun and enjoyable experience in Halo 5 matchmaking. If you are on of those people we encourage you to join us and climb to the ranks of some of the most elite Spartan Companies out there.
When considering Joining, keep in mind these things:
- You play Halo often. (Most of us log in daily)
- You do NOT quit matchmaking games regardless of team or personal K/D.
- You use a headset. Using one is very beneficial to you and the team. It is easier to coordinated map plays this way.
- Headset usage: You primarily use the headset IN GAME for call outs and not endless raging.
- You enjoy playing with fellow members in a fireteam.
Also, when sending a request to join, please personalize the message. If you do not do so, we may reject your request. Examples of this could include why you want to join, how often you play, what times we could expect you on, etc.
There are some simple standards that have been implemented by the original group. They are as followed:
We hope to see who will answer the call to duty.
- Like stated above, you play Halo often.
- Also, no quitting out of games regardless of game score. Losses and poor games are what help players improve. Repeated occurrences of leaving may result in your ejection from the company.
- When in party chat and fireteams, do not bash one another. These people are comrades, not enemies. There is a difference between jokingly poking fun and flat out bullying. (If anyone feels they are being bullied in parties, please contact one of the seven original members. We will take care of it.)
- Be a positive contributor any fireteam that you participate in. Listen to your teammates and help out as much as possible.
- Just have fun. This isn't a place of hostility, treat it so.