HCS Major Arlington – Hosted by OpTic Gaming (June 30 – July 2) Tickets on sale now!
The next HCS Major kicks off on June 30th in Arlington Texas and it will be hosted by the 2022 World Champions - OpTic Gaming!
Join us live - secure your tickets today!
- Date: June 30 - July 2
- Venue: Esports Stadium Arlington
- Event Type: Global Open
- Broadcast: Twitch and YouTube
- Spectator Tickets: Available NOW
- Team Pass: Available Friday May 26 @ 10a PT / 1p ET
- 4v4 Prize Pool: $250,000
Venue, Tickets, and Team Passes
Venue: Esports Stadium Arlington
- Entrance into event for the entirety of the tournament.
- Access to compete in the Free-For-All tournament at no extra charge.
- General Attendees will receive a Halo Waypoint token that unlocks all in-game items provided as Twitch Drops over the event weekend.
PARTNERED TEAM CODES
In order to provide extra value to fans and also allow fans to support their favorite teams directly, you can use any of the below codes at check out to receive a 10% discount on your tickets. When you save 10%, the Teams receive 10%.
Support your favorite team and get a discount on spectator tickets. If you use a team's code, be sure to share on Twitter and tag the teams so they know you've supported them!
- Military Discount: MILITARY for 10% off
- Senior Discount: SENIOR for 10% off
- Price: $250
- Covers 4 Players + Coach
- 96 Total Team Passes Available
Head to hcs.ee.gg to purchase your HCS OpTic Major 2023 Team Pass!
As is customary, there will be an open bracket featured at the HCS OpTic Major. This will take place on Friday, May 30th and will start and end on the same day. The bracket will be filled by the first 96 teams to purchase a pass. The top 4 teams from the Open Bracket will move on to Pool Play. (2 from the Winner’s bracket, 2 from the Elimination Bracket)
Teams in all regions will qualify for Pool Play through HCS Points. Registration for Pool Play at the OpTic Major will go live after the HCS Dallas Global Invitational. (The Top 2 Teams from HCS Dallas will auto-qualify for Pool Play at the HCS OpTic Major!)
- North America: 8 Pool Play slots, 2 Open Bracket Travel Coverage slots
- Europe: 2 Pool Play slots, 2 Open Bracket Travel Coverage slots
- Mexico: 1 Pool Play slot, 1 Open Bracket Travel Coverage slot
- Australia and New Zealand: 1 Pool Play slot, 2 Open Bracket Travel Coverage slots
IMPORTANT NOTE: All teams in Pool Play will receive travel stipends. Additionally, we’re providing regional travel support for the top Open teams for a chance to compete through the Open Bracket.
$5,000 FFA Tournament
The OpTic Major will also feature a $5,000 FFA tournament - open to all event attendees!
Pre-registration will be available at hcs.ee.gg at a later date!
Where to Watch
Catch all the action live June 30 - July 2.
- A Stream: Twitch.tv/Halo - YouTube.com/Halo
- B Stream: Twitch.tv/HCS - YouTube/HaloEsportsHCS
- Co-Streamers: Halo Infinite Live Streams
Fans tuning into the HCS OpTic Major will also earn exclusive Drops.
Keep an eye on @HCS on Twitter to see Twitch Drop info when it is announced!
- Airports: Dallas/Fort Worth International (DFW) | Dallas Love Field (DAL)
- Ground Transportation: Uber| Lyft
- Hotels: Click here for a list of nearby hotels.
|When and Where will the HCS OpTic Major take place?||The OpTic Major will take place at Esports Stadium Arlington, 1200 Ballpark Way Suite T.9, 1200 Ballpark Way, Arlington, TX 76011 starting on June 30, ending on July 2.|
|Where can I purchase tickets?||Click here to purchase.|
|I can't attend the event, but want to watch online. Where can I tune in?||You can tune into these links to check out the action:|
A Stream - Twitch.tv/Halo
B Stream - Twitch.tv/HCS
C Stream - Twitch.tv/HCS_Red
D Stream - Twitch.tv/HCS_Blue
|Is there an age limit?||All 4v4 and FFA Players must be 13 years of age or older to compete at HCS Major OpTic. Players 13 years of age or older require a signed parental consent form if under the age of 18.|
Spectators 13 years of age or older require a signed parental consent form if under the age of 18. Spectators under 13 years of age will need to be accompanied by guardian. Children ages 3 and under will not require a ticket, but will require a completed parental consent form and be accompanied by a guardian at all times.
Please bring the completed form to the event and have ready to hand in at the ticketing desk.
|What if I am under the age limit at the time of qualification but meet the age requirements by the event date? Can I still participate?||Players will need to be of age by June 12 to compete.|
|When will Team Passes for the HCS Open Bracket go on sale?||Team passes for the HCS Open Bracket at the HCS OpTic Major will be on sale this Friday, May 26. Team passes can be purchased at https://hcs.ee.gg/.|
|Are there VIP Tickets available?||There are no VIP tickets for this event, but instead, OpTic Nation members will receive exclusive perks like early access to the event, access to the presale, a chance to claim limited edition lanyard (while supplies last), a unique event badge, and more benefits to be announced.|
|I'm an OpTic Nation Gold Member, what kind of benefits do I get at this event?||As an OpTic Nation Gold Member, you'll recieve 24 hour early access to tickets to the event via an online presale. If you're a member, you will recieve a code via email that you should use on TIXR. Other event benefits will be announced closer to the event days. OpTic Nation Gold members will also receive early access to the event, a chance to claim limited edition lanyard (while supplies last), a unique event badge, and more benefits to be announced. Not a gold member? You can sign up for OpTic Nation Gold here.|
|What is the venue bag policy?||All attendees will have to undergo a metal detector and bag check security screening. All bags and purses must be soft sided and not exceed 16” x 16” x 8”. Backpacks are prohibited, except for single-compartment drawstring bags that do not exceed the bag-size requirements of 16” x 16” x 8”. Exceptions are for those that are carried for medical reasons or manufactured diaper bags that accompany infants and young children. All bags are subject to search before entering the venue.|
|Can I bring in outside food or drink to the venue?||No outside food or drinks will be allowed in the stadium.|
|What is the Camera policy?||Cameras must be self-contained, may not draw on Esports Stadium Arlington power sources, and must be operated by a single individual without use of ancillary equipment, such as a tripod or external lights. Pedestrian traffic may not be blocked at any point.|
|What time do doors open?||Stay tuned for Event / Door times.|
|Where should I park and is parking free?||Paid parking is available at Esports Stadium Arlington.|
|Do you have appropriate seating and parking for individuals with medical conditions?||Yes, this event is ADA compliant.|
|Are pets allowed?||Only service animals are allowed at the event.|
|I am with the press and would like to cover the event. Who should I reach out to for information and Press Access?||Please fill out this form here and email@example.com will reach back out to you accepting or denying your inquiry.|
|Are there any prohibited items?||Halo Championship Series Prohibited Items|
- Cosplay and other costumes determined to be safe by security
- Prop/Replica weapons as part of cosplay or other costumes (Must be submitted to security for review. Cannot contain a functioning bolt mechanism or fire a projectile of any kind. Any bow-type weapons must be unstrung or strung with a low-tensile thread. All prop arrows must have soft, non-metal, blunted tips made out of foam or cardboard only. Cannot be pointed at any individual in such a way to cause fear of harm or distress. Cosplay firearms must have brightly colored safety tips. Must be visibly tagged and visually identified as “safe” or “peace bonded”)
- Cell Phones
- Action cameras, such as GoPro’s
- Prescription medication (you must have the prescription/label in your name with you)
PROHIBITED ITEMS* (below list is a guide, not all inclusive):
- Illegal or illicit substances, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
- Weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, guns, ammo, pocket knives, sharp-edge blades, self-defense sprays, or any item deemed as unsafe by security staff.
- Flammable items or liquids including aerosols and fireworks
- Bags larger than 12″ x 12″ x 6″ max
- Coolers, sleeping bags, tents, and chairs (An exception will be made for medically necessary items after thorough inspection)
- Outside alcohol
- Outside food and beverage Bicycles, skateboards, hover-boards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles
- Drones or unmanned aerial vehicles
- Animals except for service animals assisting an individual with a disability (“Comfort,” “therapy” or “emotional support” animals do not meet the ADA definition of a service animal. Security may permit working dogs or other animals as required.)
- Laser pens, laser pointers, or similar focused light devices
- Noisemakers such as megaphones, air horns, sirens, whistles, or other devices which may interfere with others’ experience
- Any item that is not lawfully permitted to be carried in the locality or City of Seattle
- Additional items may be prohibited at the discretion of Microsoft staff or security
*Note: Prohibited items and items determined to not be appropriate for entry into Halo Championship Series will be the responsibility of the attendee and cannot be accepted, stored, or checked by Microsoft or Convention Center.
|Where can I find the Handbook & Code of Conduct?||You can find the HCS Handbook & Code of Conduct by clicking here.|
|Will there be a free-for-all (FFA) competition at this event?||Yes! The event will feature a free Halo Infinite FFA tournament, which will be open for up to 512 players and spectators.|
Best of luck to those competing for their shot at the largest portion of the $5,000 prize pool!
The FFA check-in schedule will be published closer to the event. Check back here for updates.
Must have a Spectator ticket to participate.
|I don't live in the United States. Can I still compete in this tournament?||To check your specific country’s eligibility, please see the list of eligible countries as listed in the Handbook here.|
|When do rosters lock?||For Pool Play and Travel Coverage teams, rosters will lock at 5:00 PM ET on Sunday, June 11th.|
(If teams earned travel coverage, they must retain the same roster.)
|What equipment should I bring if I'm competing||All players competing must bring:|
- Your preferred wired peripheral (Xbox wired Controller or Mouse and Keyboard)
- USB cord required for your preffered peripheral
- Headset with no power outlet and a 3.5 mm plug
- Wired Earbuds (needed for Feature Station and Main Stage play)
- If you plan on competing with Keyboard & Mouse, you must submit your model number for each device to firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of the event.
Mixamps will be provided. Bringing backup equipment is recommended.
|Which monitors will be used for the tournament?||All tournament and warmup monitors will be provided. Model will be updated here soon.|
|How do I earn travel coverage?||Lodging and travel coverage will be offered to 12 pool play teams (based on auto-qualification from HCS Dreamhack Dallas and HCS points)|
Additionally 2 NA teams, 2 EU teams, 2 ANZ teams & 1 MX Team will be granted travel coverage based on aggregate HCS points.
NA Players may qualify through:
Top 10 in HCS points after the HCS Dallas Global Invitational
EU Players may qualify through:
Top 4 in HCS points after the HCS Dallas Global Invitational
MX Players may qualify through:
Top 2 in HCS points after the HCS Dallas Global Invitational
ANZ Players may qualify through:
Top 3 in HCS points after the HCS Dallas Global Invitational
Note: Teams who earn travel coverage for the HCS OpTic Major must compete with the same roster.
|What is the Prizing Breakdown?||Prizing Breakdown - Arlington/OpTic 4v4 $250,000|
Prizing Breakdown - Arlington/OpTic $5.000
|What is the Pro Point Breakdown?||Pro Points Breakdown - Arlington/OpTic 4v4|
1st - 25,000
2nd - 15,000
3rd - 11,000
4th - 9,000
5th/6th - 8,000
7th/8th - 7,000
9th-12th - 5,500
13th-14th - 4,500
15th-16th - 3,000
17th-20th - 2,750
21th-24th - 2,250
25th-32th - 1,800
33th-40th - 1,600
41th-56th - 1,400
57th-72th - 1,000
Pro Points Breakdown - Arlington/OpTic FFA
9th - 10th: 6,000
11th - 12th: 5,250
13th - 14th: 4,500
15th - 16th: 3,750
17th - 20th: 2,800
21st - 24th: 2,450
25th - 28th: 2,000
29th - 32nd: 1,650
33rd - 40th: 1,300
41st - 48th: 1,125
49th - 56th: 950
57th - 64th: 750
65th - 128th: 375
|What types of payment do you accept? Online and onsite?||All major credit cards are accepted. Cash payments will not be accepted at the event.|