Reckoning Trailer | Season 5
A reckoning is coming...
The first-look trailer for Season 5 of Halo Infinite is here, showcasing some of the new content that will arrive on October 17 when the season launches—and beyond.
New maps, new modes, new rewards, new customization... we’re just getting started.
- Infect your Spartan and weapons with all-new Flood customization items.
- Venture into crystal caves (watch out for those blamite crystals!) and ancient, mysterious stone ruins on two new Arena maps—Prism and Forbidden.
- Create your own PvE experiences with the new Forge AI toolkit, and stay tuned for the arrival of Firefight King of the Hill in matchmaking.
- Level up your customization game by equipping any helmet across all Armor Cores.
- Complete your Career Rank journey and obtain the rank of Hero to unlock the Infinite Mark VI Armor Kit.
- Halo 4’s Extraction mode returns, reimagined for Halo Infinite.
- Earn XP to advance your Battle Pass in Custom Games.
Keep it locked here on Halo Waypoint in the lead-up to launch as we dive into the depths of what Season 5 has to offer—from updates to Forge and the Ranked experience, to the Battle Pass and customization, and much more!
And be sure to tune into the 2023 Halo World Championship from October 13-15, where we’ll be doing a deeper dive into Season 5: Reckoning on the Community Stage.