Season 4, Infection, & Career Rank | Spartan Chatter
“Spartan Chatter” is a new avenue we are exploring to provide direct updates to the Halo community through the Discord Stage feature on the official Halo server.
In our latest episode, Sean Baron, Head of Halo Infinite Live Service, stopped by to answer community questions, discuss player customization, and share new details on what to expect when Season 4 arrives on June 20.
The full conversation is available below which includes several notable bits of information for Halo Infinite players:
- Halo Infinite’s take on the fan-favorite mode Infection arrives with Season 4 on June 20
- Beginning with Season 4, all new premium coatings (Premium Battle Pass and Shop) will include individual versions compatible with all armor cores.
- Career Rank is also coming to Halo Infinite on June 20, giving players an all-new progression system with military-style ranks
- 343’s official Forge remake of the Halo 5 map “Plaza” is targeted to be released early in Season 4
- Attendees of the upcoming HCS Dreamhack Dallas event will get a chance to go hands-on with new Season 4 content
- Halo Infinite’s first Bonus XP Weekend will take place over June 2-4
Check out the full Spartan Chatter episode below for additional insights into the studio’s priorities, where Infinite’s player customization systems are headed, responses to community questions, and more.
And, in case you missed it, the first episode of Spartan Chatter with special guest Michael “Forge Lord” Schorr is now available on the Halo YouTube page. In it, we discuss Halo Infinite’s playlists, Forge improvements landing in Season 4, and tackle a variety of community questions.
Join the official Halo Discord server to continue the discussion and participate in future Spartan Chatter conversations.
Stay tuned to Halo Waypoint in the coming weeks for more details on Season 4.
You can also grab a full 4K-resolution version of the Infection concept art image (made by artists Jeff Simpson and David Heidhoff) by clicking the image below!